Dental care tips from our Geelong dentistsSeptember 17, 2019
At Wyatt Ryan Dental, our Geelong dentists want everyone to have healthy teeth and gums.
That’s why we’ve put together five top tips on how to care for your teeth. Our top tips are:
- See a dentist regularly. With regular check-ups, Geelong dentists can pick up any small issues before they become costly problems. We recommend you visit your dentist at least once a year;
- Use a high-quality toothbrush with soft bristles. Remember to replace it when it starts to show signs of wear;
- Use an effective brushing action when cleaning your teeth. Brush at least twice a day, for at least two minutes each session. Make sure the brushing action reaches all of your teeth;
- Choose a quality fluoride toothpaste;
- And floss once a day. Many people don’t floss regularly, but it’s the best way to clean those areas of your teeth a brush can’t reach. Flossing is a key way to help keep plaque build up from occurring.
By following these five easy tips from our Geelong dentists, you are putting in place a quality dental care routine for your oral health for years to come.